Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Another slipper on my list.....

Bad.. But I just couldn't resist buying another footwear.. $16.90. A normal casual slipper... But it's nice, and I just had to buy it. I am afterall a passive buyer, especially at times when I can afford it..

Gonna set aside some cash to do my hair treatment. My hair is getting horribly dry and was all over the place.. I have to start going for regular treatments to make it easier to maintain. Next on the list is to continue my lessons at BBDC.. I have to start again, else I will never make it by the end of the year. I have to have all the reasons now that Sharmie is going to do all the lessons with me. That would be reason enough to push me.

I miss MA.. I really do.. His voice sounded so much sweeter, more handsome if I can put it that way.. Haha.. Maybe it's just me not spending much time talking to him on the phone on the long run.. Or maybe it's just me missing him.. Either way, it's clear that I miss his presence in every way..

Time for bed..

**This is the way you brush your teeth.. Brush your teeth.. This is the way you brush your teeth.. Before you go to bed...**

Nyte nyte readers.. Another day, another entry..

Till then..

No comments: