Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

SHOPPING!!!!!

I was in the mood for shopping.. And i did!! I bought a new watch, a new shoe(Again...), four tops, one pants and one skirt.. Hehehe.. I still am gonna shop for one casual sandal/slipper, and a wallet.. I had spent hmm let me see.. ($9.90 + $15 + $24 + $32.90 + $32.90 +$32.90 + $49.90 + $25) = $222.50... WOW... And I did shop before this... It all probably adds up to be about $500 just on my shopping spree.. And I'm not really done yet.. Ho ho....

I guess I won't be shopping for the next month or two.. Hahaha..

And all these crazy shopping outburst was observed by MA.. And he had the shock of his life today seeing my passion to just shop and shop.. Oh my.. Oh well... That's just me when I'm in the mood to splurge..

After all that shopping, I even got a lift from TF, MA's friend.. So you see... Free ride with shopping above $200.. Very worth it.. Hehehehe..

Mama booked me tomorrow.. Going to paternal grandma's hse..

Nyte now..

No comments: