Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am boring, cranky, stupid and worn out today.

My tummy hurts like never before. Reach KP on the dot, saw the pile of work, got freaked out, got attacked, and I set foot to work and was glued to my seat for more than 8 hours. The one hour of lunch was spent with my dead brain which apparently failed to think. Almost pushed my collegue to her death.. Was in dazed even at the simpliest question... All that was in my brain was work and more work. The thought of going back to work on a public holiday sucks.. I don't wanna do that, so I have to squeeze as much as I possibly can so all is done right the first time.

My brain was so dead, I had to go off at six.. I couldn't think clearly, I was merely holding on to the stupidest painful cramps and the uneasiness of the neverending flow of dirty blood. Eeewwwww.... It's just so sick. I was drained out of all my energy, my mind was tangled with every thoughts that can possibly fit into my small little brain. I was cranky, my back hurts, my neck strained, my eyes sleepy.. *Complains complains complains.... *

MA out with MIBI and another fren. I head home straight, spoke to Mama... Shower, lie around, watch a bit of news, get into my room, pack my things for tomorrow, take out the clothes I wanna wear tomorrow, get on the net hoping to catch up with lost friends, and here typing this out..

I am boring, cranky, stupid and worn out today. At times like this, I don't need to be reminded of what it takes to be a woman or how men are so much more fickled minded than women.. Because, it takes up a lot of energy to explain and proof all these debates... And honestly, I don't have that much energy now, not this week.. Try again next week..

No comments: