Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am Human

Assalammu'alaikum. Alhamdulillah, Allah has permit me more challenges in life.

I broke down a few hours ago, yes. Afterall, I am just his servant, I'm only human. My patience is not infinity, my emotions is not always in the cage - under control, my heart is not made of steel - it still gets hurt and broken... I am sincere... I keep telling myself to be.. I am not thinking for myself most of the times, but it hurts me a lot when someone brings trouble upon himself.

However, it was a great day today... Spending time with the children whom I always hear about. The amount of pride they had on their parents are amazing. I have finally got to know the children whom Mr Nice Guy has been talking about. Indeed they are amazing children with great personalities. I enjoyed my day, and hoped they enjoyed theirs too.. I prayed hard and wished I hadn't spoilt anything or come in between any of them.

As I sit here, recalling the pain I had experienced... I begged forgiveness from the Almighty, Allah.. I begged Him to give Mr Nice Guy light in this darkness that was brought onto him... I begged Allah to guide him to the right way, for the sake of the innocent children. I prayed hard and couldn't stop my tears.. I can go through this pain, this heartache, but I refused to let the children be confused over the mess he has brought himself into.

YA ALLAH, You know what is best for us. Pls show us the way, Ya Allah. Please give me patience, and strength to go on, and to continue splurging my sincere love, Ya Allah.. Please Ya Allah, I begged you. Please forgive us all. Forgive me, for breaking down like this... Forgive me for letting my emotions take over the strength that you had given me. YA ALLAH, please Ya ALLAH.. forgive me, and provide me patience, strength and faith, to be there for those whom I had sincerely loved, to continuously give them (who need) my support, morally...

Ya Allah, pls grant Mr Nice Guy positivity and strength for he needs it more than me... And Ya ALLAH, pls protect him from harm and Syaitan's influence.

Amin Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin.

Wassalam.

No comments: