Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Positivity shines through....

Assalammu'alaikum, my readers... Alhamdulillah, we all get to see another sunrise and day for us to continually upgrade ourselves and be better for many tomorrows that may come.

Last night, some 12hours ago, I saw Mr Nice Guy duplicating what I did to him. It made me smile so wide, because in my eyes, he has got this far from just one little step. All he did was to remove all the cannots, and replace it with the believe that all is possible. And he did all these on his own accord, and he deserved a big big reward, which is the positivity that he now portrays on others. It made me proud somehow. We all learn from making mistakes, but the turning point is not when we do the mistake, but when we realize we did a mistake, when we realize what it had done upon ourselves and others, when we realize we could do something - that's when we learn.

I am truly very proud and happy to be around him, and to know that he is happier now. I am so glad that he found the clearer picture of what he wants, and instilled the believe that he can and therefore he did and will.

The new habit of mine had brought about a lot of strength from those who received them, and I am glad. For the strength that they found, had indirectly brought about the strength in me to continually learn and accept everything as it is. I was even more prepared to face failures and disappointments in life, because I knew that's where we will all learn, upgrade for the better, and be stronger individually or as a team. We will always learn from our downfalls, and not our success. Our success is our reward for the downfalls that we've been through, of the hardships that we had went through.

I started apologizing and thanking people who discriminate, criticize, degrade or pulling down my morale. I start to ask a lot of questions, listened more, and understood bit by bit, and began to accept the truth more readily. All these got into me when I am totally sincere of everything I did. I dun deny having negative thoughts sometimes, but the negative thought somehow became positive in an instant just by looking at it differently.

Now, I focused of what I have instead of what I don't. From, "I wish I have a million bucks", I start looking at, "I have $5, what can I do to multiply it to a million bucks?" I start to think beneath what I have to change it to something that I want, and believe that I can. Just a matter of time. I am obviously no magician that can turn $5 into $1m. Haha.. So yeah, it might take 10years, but it is possible. Just believe and have faith.

Now I start to look at what I have done wrong and how to improve on it, instead of what I didn't do (right). For instance, "I have put on a lot of pressure of him lately, I would give him some breather to allow him some space to think" instead of "I should have left him alone". The latter is something I didn't do, so what's there to learn or improve? It's almost like an instruction. Whereas, the first statement, states clearly what I had done, and what I could do to solve or ease the problem. This can be applied on many aspects in life. Instead of complaining, list out what you/other have done, and how you can improve or change it.

Next, instead of changing others, change yourself. It's easier that way. I don't deny that there are times, if not all the time, that I wished so much that people change and not want to change myself. This is before I realize that it's me who has to start changing. I can't expect people to do what I don't want to do. For instance, I don't want to change how I think, so how can I expect others to change how they think or look at things? Now whenever I wish things were different, I asked myself how I can change to make things the way I want it..

For instance, I used to say "I wished he's more positive", now I say, "Hmm.. How can I make myself more positive and spread the aura for him to feel positive?" Seriously, it works... It is so much easier to change your ownself that it is to change others. You have to make the move first, and when you like what you see, you start making others want to be like you - and enjoy what they see. When you are happy, other may not feel it but when you are genuinely very very very happy, even when you don't say it, people feel it, and will indirectly, unintentionally feel happy too.

This time as I end my entry, I would like to thank my team of leaders, who had mentored, guided, led, and supported me. Through books, CD, moral support and everything. This includes, Bro M, Sis J, L&F , Mr Nice Guy, Ummi Yam, Mama Hilmy, and most importantly my parents. And of course my little children - precious gem they are and will always be. Before I had 5, now I have 7... ;) You're precious to me, even if I don't see you everyday for you're always in my heart and mind. I love you all.

Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: