Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Email testing

Assalam alaik everyone. I hope you all had a fabulous day as I had today.

My day was spent at home doing my chores, scheduling my time & everything else. Lin & Fendy then asked if I'd like to join them blading. I agreed and invited along my blade expert (in my terms - not the public term).

I was the first to arrive, then my blade expert, followed by dearest Lin & Fendy. I made a rather bad introduction, my blade expert had to introduce himself to Lin & Fendy... Bad aren't I? Haha.. Anyways, I enjoyed myself, and I hope they had enjoyed their day with me as well.

As Lin & Fendy made their exit, me and my blade expert decide to grab dinner before heading home. We shared a plate of satay. I dunno why we both were hungry but just dun feel too hungry upon reaching the food court.

I enjoyed my blade expert's company. I enjoy hearing his speech, he has a lot of insights that I never received before, and he can be a real eye opener. He can definitely go on and on about life and I seriously and honestly enjoyed that kindda topic. It helps me see the bigger picture of life, really. I mean, we being humans, we tend to see it in this narrow, shallow and very likely negative view. No matter how positive we can be, we can't always see both sides, and that's why we need friends around to help us see the other side of perspective, and the other view of things or rather LIFE on its own.

Everything in life can be seen in many many ways, it's just a matter of whether you wanna see it or if you choose not to see it. I believe many have encountered seeing a promotion as something great, but know a few people who see it as a punishment.

Some say promotion is good, more pay, more benefits, more authority. And others say, promotion is bad, more work, more commitment, more responsibility. And a few would see both sides and tackle it in a more professional way. These few people are the ones who would see a problem as opportunity. These few people are those who play it smart. And these people are the people that I like to be associated with. And my blade expert seemed to be one of those.

I added him to the list of role models. I wanna learn from him. His perspective, his views, his speech, are all tools and there're a lot of lessons to learn from them.

He seemed to have a few things in common with Ilham. There's some kind of a magnetic field within his radar. And it seems to be attracting my attention. It scares me sometimes, but I became addicted almost. Good or bad, I've yet to know.

Wassalam.

No comments: