Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Workshop @ Grassroots' Club

I went for the workshop today.. It was great fun. Great time being a mystery shopper, and doing the role-playing... Fun learning to sell to all the different types of customers.. I can now distinguish the different types of customers the next time I encounter them for sure.

I discovered the love I had in meeting new people, and doing things involving people of different kinds, beliefs, attitudes, characters, backgrounds and other factors that sets human different from another. I like telling them about me, and listening to what stories they have in mind. I just love meeting new people... And learning how to handle them efficiently.

It's only when you keep an open mind, that you'd realise that there are so many different ways of looking at one thing. When you realise that what you think it was before wasn't exactly the thing that you think it was. And when you start thinking about things like that, you'd start to not think of things in just one perspective. And, I guess that's when you'd be more accepting towards another human kind, another human race.

Sometimes, there's more to that one thing you think was the only thing. Do trust me that the only thing you think you have will be the only thing you'll ever have unless you start believing that anything and everything can be yours to keep.

I met MIBI after the workshop.. We spoke... We walked.. In the same boat, trying to find land that probably didn't exist. Sometimes, I do wonder why we never had feelings for each other despite being so terribly close. At other times, I am just glad that we are close but never was more than just a friend. I love you, MIBI... But I only love you as my dear friend. Thanks for being that friend that I had always wanted.

In midst of being with MIBI, I thought I was out with Zad... I thought MIBI was him.. I actually wanted MIBI to be Zad.. But he wasn't and he will never be.

At times, I wanted Z to learn from MIBI... To learn not to run, but to face the thing you fear most. To come forward, admit your mistake, be persistent, be firm, be someone... Sadly, Z chose to run away and be a coward.. I can't do much since.

To the rest of my readers.. Keep coming back.. I love you.. I really do..

No comments: