Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The more, the less...

The more I do something, the lesser I get.. Sometimes, less is more.. and vice versa.. Life is just as complicated..

I went out with MIBI again today.. Spent great time together.. Like always... Towards the end, I kindda lectured him.. My intention was to advice and give him my honest opinion... Hope he listens and learn from what I've told him and the examples I gave him..

It's true that it's usually hard to fall for your own friend... But is it really that impossible? Honestly, I've seen a few friends to are friends who basically hate each other but end up falling in love and is just deeply in love and still is wrapped with love to this very second. So is it really impossible for two friends to suddenly fall in love? Maybe unintentionally..

But nah.. Won't fall for MIBI, he is just not the type I'd really want.. Not exactly the image of my dream man.. And neither am I any close to being the Ms Right in his mind..

I might however, give him a second look if he change some things, that I am quite sure he won't for life. Maybe would if he IS the LAST man alive that's left for me.. But I think they're plenty of men to choose from.. Is there? Or is there not?

Alright.. Enough of thinking.. Gotta sleep.. Good night!

No comments: