Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Marfu'ah is 11 today!!!

Yeay... Congrats my love one... You're Eleven already.. So here's a birthday song for ya... Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday to Marfu'ah.. Happy Birthday To You.. Love you lots, darling..

Today was rather quite a long but great day... I had to go through a bit of a drag in the morning.. Then met up with MIBI and MA... MA is MIBI's friend whom I've just known like yesterday.. But we've clicked.. Kindda natural for me, as I just love meeting and knowing new people..

Supposed to meet at CH at 2pm.. but being the metrosexual guys.. They were LATE!! Mind you! 40minutes LATE... And I was there from 1230pm.. What a WAIT....

Anyways.. bought the watch I've been eyeing.. Paid my internet bill.. Such a pain in the arse.. Oh.. Speaking of which.. I'm selling off my computer @ $1200.. Any takers? Tag me or email me, I'd reply with the specs.. Basically it's P4 with XP Pro.. 512MB RAM with 17inch LCD Monitor..

I will be buying a laptop with that $1200 that I get, and will be using Wireless Broadband.. Then I would be bringing my lappie to most of the places I will be going to surf for FREE.. Hee hee.. SO Singaporean of me.. I know.. Geezz...

Okay.. back to the metrosexual guys.. They were late, I was kindda hungry, so somehow we ended at LJS but after sitting for like 10minutes... We decided to go to FUNAN to survey out for my lappie.. Then we walked to SLS, to survey more.. Then we went to BK to eat.. Then we walked.. and we walked.. and I was constantly on MIBI's edge.. haha.. And poor MA had to stand in between us. Haha.. Sorry dude.. but some things can be helped.. That BABAT too tempting.. hehehe..

We kindda searched for a job.. And we found a few vacancies.. We stopped at least thrice to come up with a plan without the solid big plan.. And we kindda wasted a lot of time standing and thinking and not coming up with anything.. Geez.. But it was a great day afterall.. Nice..

I will be working a lot the next few days.. But all afternoon shifts.. Hehe.. Yahoo~~~

Outta here... Read more later~

No comments: