Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hari Raya Haji

Fred, Sinah, Edy and Doll went over to my place.. Ate, then head to Sinah's place.. Ate and do what we always do..

Then we went to Jurong Hill.. The scenery.. was so so awesome!!! The breeze was so strong.. Scent of fresh air filled my lungs.. The air blew my hair and face.. Felt like the sky just wrapped me tight with love. Such a feeling... Sad thing is, no public transport to bring us there, need own transport.. Haiz..

Then we headed to Arena.. SING SING SING.. Yeah.. I sang!!! Lots of songs indeed.. Had so much fun.. Yahooo!!! Haha.. I can sing!!! Hahaha..

So happy to use my voice that speaks of my emotions..

No comments: