Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Such a pain....

Such a pain to be the person you are.. Really.. It is..

I have got a diploma and here I am working at some 24hr retail shop doing a 8hr, 12hr and even 14hr shift for some $300 salary.. Wtf?!?!?!

I should get 10times that pay.. Working somewhere much much more challenging... Going for interview after that 8hr shift, it makes me look so drained, so unenergized..

Then I was queueing up to pay my bills and bid goodbye to my last $300 that I've got after those 100hrs long service. WTH?!?!?!

Met Sharmie and Sara just now.. Sara, I envy him.. I really do.. He's 26, with an established career, having lots of money, had a car, planning to buy a new one.. Could spend all he wants, not smoking, not drinking.. Nice guy, nice personality, funny.. All that you can grab..

And Sharmie and I with diplomas, struggling to get a proper job that pays.. Having bills to pay with no stable pay to ease the chore, with parents to support, with studies in mind.. I just hate to think too much sometimes..

But most time, I just can't help but to envy others who had it smooth..

Then again, I'm glad I been through what I've been through..

**Back to normal self**

Ah.. I love myself.. but I hate the image I see in the mirror... HOW?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what else? Choice A: go for a plastic surgery, Choice B: throw away all the mirrors at home( and don't look into ANY mirror), Choice C: paste Jennifer Lopez's photo on your mirror and, Voila! everytime u look into the mirror, u'll see a gorgeous sexy babe... Yeah, baby yeah!!