Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I hate sputum test!

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I am still making up for the hiatus... hehe.. So enjoy my posts whilst I can still slot them in. :)

Recently I shared my humble blog to a group of new friends, I was rather prepared to be flooded with comments like "not enough pictures", "lack of visuals" and the likes. Afterall, that is a fact isn't it. Right from the day I start, to date, I have very very few entries that is loaded with pictures.

Well the logic is simple I guess. I am a simple person. I like to enjoy the moment, I take out my phone for information, to browse my social medias, and if I remember, I'd snap a picture or two. With that picture or two, I'd then finally decide it is not a good enough picture to share. LOL! And I am not shy to admit it is just my face, not picture perfect ever. I am far from it la. I guess only my parents, husband, and children thinks I am "antek" (That is how Baby M says Cantik which means beautiful or pretty). I don't wanna spoil a perfect picture, so unless someone calls me to be in a picture, I will never come running to be part of it. I usually decline until someone grabs me into it. Then I go screaming in my head, "Hw do I smile? Where do I look? Oh damn... the picture is taken."

Well, I didnt get any negative feedbacks, but very warm ones. A few of them commented, "It felt like you are chatting with me and I felt like I've known you for years after reading your blog.", "Very friendly and chatty!" and "Your write-ups seemed very close to your heart, and you've expressed it very well" were some of the nicest comments I have ever receive, and it drove me to write more. I guess me being simple, I like to keep it natural and not to drafted out.

Actually.. that is not what I am set out to write about.. I am suppose to rant about how I hated the Sputum test! What is Sputum test? Well much like a stool test, except it is taking samples of your phlegm instead of your poop.

It is really easier for me to give urine samples, poop samples, saliva, nostril swaps, and blood (it is my favorite actually!). However, I hated it when the Dr calls for a Sputum test. If I have trouble spitting my phlegm when I have them, what make is easy and painless when I have to force it?

They have this device to make you cough out phelgm.. I know there are people like me, who can finish two doses and just cough out a tiny weeny bit of phlegm with lots of saliva. Disgusting to say the very least, and irritate the hell out of my throat to be induced to cough out phlegm that doesn't seem to exist.. I hated it. I was held up for quite a long while because I just don't produce enough phlegm. Urgh..

How I hated it. Have you done a Sputum Test before? Do you hate it as much as I do?

The irritated self,
Jun

Wassalam.

No comments: