Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Weird Changes....

I had an argument with The King last Saturday... After the usual spitting of nasty words, and stupid questions... This time I ended my text with "I had enough" dialogue... things like i've said enough, dun put words into my mouth kindda dialogue.. Not exact words.. so dun flame me just as yet...

This time, The King gave me a good hour of silence which allowed both of us to cool down... And this time, he made the right move by texting me back nicely, informing me that he has reached home safely.. So I texted him back informing him that I'm meeting the guys at town...

And so I headed down to Town to meet quikslvr, redx, hybrid, phantom, alpinestar + gf, ragnaphobia, white ranger & aidil + gf. It was nice really.. And then... at 1am, The King called me to claim his much needed goodnight kiss... Made it nicer actually.. But I was kindda still mad at him... Oh... redx just broke up with his gf since forever. He was feeling down.. So we kept poking fun at each other so everyone could smile. I laughed till I cried that night...

After making each other bored to death, quikslvr decided to treat us for supper @ LPS. This was the nicest thing! Haha... I love the stingray!!

Sunday came... He actually texted me when he got home... It's not always that he does that. But I kindda got disappointed when I called him at 11pm for a short chat and for my goodnight kiss because like always, I couldnt hold any sort of conversation with him. He always seemed like he's in a rush and need to hang up quick.. I hate that.. I had to text him something.. then he called me back when I already fell asleep slightly over midnight. stupid guy...

Then Monday came, I texted him, no reply.. Up to now.. I dunno what's up with him.. Forever busy busy busy... Crap really...

Dunno when he will ever start to plan his week properly... Everything also last minute... haiyo..

No comments: