Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

One long update...

7th August 2009 (Friday)

Back from a long weekend penniless, had a wedding on the 7th August at Rivervale Walk, met NH & her fiancee at 8plus... then spent a few hours chatting her up about our young days in primary school, and then rode together back home....

8th August 2009 (Saturday)

Went to CN's house to see her daughter.. she was pure cute little angel... Reminds me a lot of my own nieces when I taking care of little tots... especially my first two nieces.. Spend about 3hours at her house, before I made a move to meet the guys at Mosi Cafe... Supposed to meet at 8pm, I reached at 9pm and was still the first to arrive.. haha.. Soon after SA came, then redx came, and soon everyone else came and flood the whole place.. quikslvr, hybrid, alpinestar + gf, izecubez, wawan, tknge, ragnaphobia, krisna, din, and of course the King... amongst many many others who came, it was a really big turn out.. we went over to newton to meet mito riders, even. then we moved to our secret place, i was pretty sure there was more than 20 bikes altogether, we then met subzero at the dam among a few others. it was really great..

the only not-so-great things was that i felt like i was single, talking to a group while he's talking to another group... there were occasions that i came to him, but wasn't acknowledged, although most times, he'll invite me to be next to him, but i felt unhappy.. I was totally dressed up that night, and it went unnoticed by him whilst most of the guys compliments my effort in dressing up.. ppffhh.. hated it!

i was blurred on the way back, and took a much much longer route than usual.. damnit.. made me more unhappy... texted and ended in an argument with him..

9th August (Sunday)

Stayed home with my family at home watching the national day parade on tv.. we all gathered to spot all the bloopers and kept complaining about it getting worse year by year eversince it was held at that float... I simply preferred it the old way, i guess..

10th August (Monday)

Supposed to have my secondary school reunion but noone could make it in the end, so ended up spending my day at 2nd sis house.. suppose to meet him that night... but i dunno how, we misinterpreted each other's message and ended up arguing and ended up not meeting at all...

11th August (Tuesday)

He texted me and asked if I wanna join him at HV with some guys.. But I have a practical, so I asked him to proceed and I'd texted him once i am done.. Strange that we made up that quickly after what happened the night before.. But i was rather glad he made the move..

I texted him once i was done, and he asked me to come over.. So I did, and he hugged me, I got shy - yes shy.. can u believe it? I think i blushed!! maybe it's just that its been so long since i was hugged.. oh well.. then amazingly, we have private chats whilst being with the guys.. in the guys' presence we managed to steal a few moments to have our own private chat.. That made me so happy for no reason, really.. he asked if we could watch a movie the next day.. So I said okay if he really wants to...

12th August (Wednesday)

I had a bad headache and decided to rest at home.. Pay still haven't got creditted, no money to even see a doctor.. I slept the whole morning...

Evening came, and we didnt meet coz he's too tired.. I let it go..

13th August (Thursday)

Returned to work.. although I still had a spinning head.. Sometime through the evening he texted to ask if I wanna meet up, I said ok, but I wasnt that fit to ride, so asked him to drive my car instead. For once we chatted the whole journey in the car.. it felt so great to finally talk to him like how we used to... He drove to Jln Kayu to meet the guys.. Subzero, Steven, Sunny, izecubez, priller & chris was already there when we arrived, soon after xxes123 and ragnaphobia joined us..

Then they wanted to go to the secret place, so we headed down. I felt like we were the support car that night. And amazing thing was, we chatted the whole time in the car.. I felt amazingly great.. talking about little things, of the things that we went through that day was good enough for me. I just needed that. the freedom to talk and the ability to hold a conversation with me is almost like a success story to me..

14th August 2009

My headache got worse, so i truly slept the whole morning and afternoon.. Only got up at about 5plus.. got reminded to fetch him from work, and go for my prac.. While on the road, my hp slipped off my bag, and after u turning to search of it with him, it was nowhere to be found... And my mind was not into prac that night following the unfortunate event..

I ended up throwing my frust at him.. geesh... I just wanted him to cheer me up, but he reminded me of my carelessness... I wanted him to say its okay.. and that he's still there for me, and is still with me... but oh well...

15th August 2009

Went to an interview, got the job, will start on Monday.. Haiz.. then he texted and asked if i wanna wash bike with him tomorrow.. I wanted to tell him something else.. Dunno if I will be able to.. He asked me to invite the guys.. haiya... if he want to invite, invite himself la.. I wanted to talk to him, and whine... just hope he wont give me stupid remarks, or something that hurts.. or turn me off..

Had a great day with my nieces and nephew this evening... laughed till I cried again.. haha.. Children are just such a joy..

I hope tomorrow can be better for me..

No comments: