Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Update aka Latest News

Okay.. HI... Sorry for the long break.. Or was it short?

I'm currently writing a Malay Novel entitled Cinta Seorang Janda, just to kill time, I'm working on my 12th Episode now.. and my story kindda gets published episode by episode at Facebook to get some feel of how it's being accepted.. Episode 1 receives the most controversy at the moment.. And I sort of like it..

3 Episodes have been released and the 4th Episode will be released this weekend.. like tomorrow or something.. Strange thing was, the moment I set foot to write the novel, The King seemed to treat me better.. I dunno, perhaps it's just a coincident.. I have no idea, really..

I've been sick the whole of last week, B was sick on Sunday when she touched down. Was sick till now, I think.. It's like the season to fall sick, and right now, I had to admit that it's so freaking easy to get two days MC.. All you have to have is cough, flu or just plain fever.. This H1N1 is creating such a fuss.. Even when H1N5 or SARS was out, it was never this easy to get MC.

Oh well.. Last I heard, the youngest victim was only 3 years old.. And one of the many victims was my dad's friend. He was diagnosed with H1N1 and less than 3 days later, he was pronounced dead. It came as a shock to my dad. He had history of heart problems, so that explains. My dad started to fear if someone infected him and that kindda thing. But like any father, he never truly showed his fear.

And suddenly, I dunno why.. I just started to really pay attention to my dad, and I felt warm in my heart.. No matter how much he rant and rambled about me. He still came to help me.. Sometimes, I pity my dad, he always gets those nasty remarks... My sisters and I sometimes take turns to stand up for him. When granny starts saying something, or some aunt starts blaming my dad for my mom, it just seemed natural to fight for his rights. It is really Mom's fault sometimes, you know..

Ah.. Time to get back to work, really.. Adios~

No comments: