Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Already felt bad, thanks for making me feel worse...

It seems like noone could make me better when i'm at my lowest... I texted him to say my pay is in, but was less than $1K.. And that I decide to lay up my bike since there's no way i could find any sources to pay anything... And guess what he replied?

He said, "If you think laying up your bike would solve the problem, so be it. Sorry I can't help." If you were me, would you even consider feeling better? Because I didn't... I felt worse that I already am...

It seems like he had a better alternative.. Which I dun think exist.. Enlighten me if you think he meant something different that what i had interpreted, otherwise known as something positive.

No comments: