Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Communication Break-down

I dunno why it has been extremely hard to communicate across a simple message to each other. A simple text of "I'll be late" became impossible. And "I reaching home already" became easily misinterpreted. When such issues were surfaced, we started playing the blame game, with no focus on any possible solutions.

Our effort in trying became useless, unappreciated, and just went off like nothing ever happened. And so it became more of a "whose fault is it anyway" kindda show..

If simple message failed to be delivered, what more a conversation of a more serious issue?

After a lengthy email of the need to communicate, and the issues we are having, he replied asking if I wanna watch a movie.. And how the hell are we going to communicate while watching a movie? What benefit has watching a movie got?

And me suggesting to sit down and talk so we could spend less money and settle things out became a chore for him.

And so I asked for a break-up.. What's the deal for staying together when we can't even hold a conversation? What's the deal when we can't even understand a simple message from each other? I can't hold on any longer.. I'm sick of being alone..

He knows how annoying it is to be repeating himself, but he failed to see that I've been repeating myself over the past 2 months without him understanding a word I said. And after spending a lot of time trying to send a message across, it annoys me that he still did not get what I mean or even try..

Everytime I tried to let him know how I felt by creating a scenario with the tables turned, he still failed to see and understand how I felt. Instead he accused me of making a fuss over small matters. I have no freaking idea, when he'll ever understand me or how I felt. Because all he does is accumulate all the negative things I potray to frame me and make it my fault.

How can I not be angry when for the one year I had known him, he's always late and never was on time for our dates? And had no initiative to even tell me that he is running late. I know there are times that I was late, but I believe I had told him that I'm on the way, and might be late.

To err is human, I know.. But how many times, is acceptable? How frequent is okay? We can't even communicate a simple sentence and get our heads to see it the same way.. What more on things that may inflict personal critics?

No comments: