Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shifting out

I have finally decided that it's time for me to move out.. It's just a matter of telling my parents. Have found a place that would be much nearer to where I work..

Problem is, how? I am sure to be disowned yet another time. But I guess I needed my space more than anything else at the moment. I needed some peace of mind. But fret not, I won't forget who my folks are... I would talk to them after work later..

Many has adviced against it.. But my heart tells me to just go... It's long dued. I have to leave and live on my own again.. There's not much choice... I can't go on living with my parents and lie to them everyday.. I havent been myself lately.

I found a doctor who would help me with my thoughts. Let's just see what tomorrow brings....

No comments: