Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pub Hopping on Thursday...

I brought M around on Thursday.. Brought him down to Emerald Hill, hitting AlleyBar. Quiet and comfy. Then brought him to Ice Cold, was noisy and crowded, suspect a company night-out. Played a bit of pool.

Then brought him down to my usual spot at PPV. And I started drinking endlessly once I started playing quite a competitive pool with a stranger called "Rock". His voice is rather unique actually.. I dunno what else happened, but I was home at 4am and slept for three hours and then head down to work.

As sleepy and hung over as I am, I got to work looking at my most groggriest day. I couldnt do much in the morning as I tried to keep the splitting headache under control. I was fine by 11am as I was made busy by engineers who keep having changes to their schemic design. I was found trying to tie up my hair only to take it down again...

After work, I went off to school feeling extremely lazy.. I couldnt pay much attention, ended up drooling a whole lot... and writing really big across my book... And when it's time to go, it's time to go.... I just couldnt wait to lie on my big bed and just sleep away..

Indeed I have, proof is, I just woke up and head straight to my Aspire to write what have just happened these past few days.

And now, it's time to head down to Turf City.. but the rain is holding me back.. making me feel extra lazy.. Maybe I'd go later this evening for something else... ;)

Have a good day, reader.. I'm done with my updates for now..

No comments: