Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Photos are uploaded

Check http://naifaj.multiply.com for my photos in Shanghai.. nothing much but buildings... Me being me.. Buildings are what I am interested in. So do check it out..

I am mad that some photos are deleted but nothing much can be done.. so I have to face it and accept the fact..

I am in no mood to update much. so bear with me till I have the mood to do so.

No comments: