Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Missing someone a little too much lately..

Assalammu'alaikum readers and friends. I hope the entire week has brought lots of quality time spent with your loved ones.

Bad news: My great uncle (my maternal grandma's cousin) had passed away leaving his wife,  7 children and I dunno how many grandchildren) A great man filled with jokes and laughter. He will always be remembered in our memories. The amount of relatives and friends that turned up yesterday speaks a lot of his nature to make people around him happy. I was lucky to have gotten the chance to see him for the last time with my sister although he couldn't respond much, I know we both were acknowledged. I hope his family can be strong and be bonded even more with his passing.

The mild bad news: It felt like a lifetime since I met my love. Miss him too much, and it seemed too much for me. I keep praying for things to go smoothly. Working so hard to get enough to settle everything down.

The good news: I'd get to meet him in 24hrs. But it seemed too long to wait.. But I guess it's worth the wait, anyway. Like mom always say, the lesser we meet, the more we miss, the more we appreciate, and insya'Allah, the harder we work to be together if we're meant to be with each other. And by the time it's due, we'd treasure and not let go.

The message: Mom asked me to start saving now. But I had just too much to pay off currently. I hope all goes well, so I can quicken the process. I dunno why I almost can't wait this time. And honestly I think I am starting to sound desperate. Hahaha...

Honey, I miss you la... Hurry back and welcome me in your arms, please? Really really miss you.. It seriously felt like I haven't met you for weeks.. I even forgot when we last met. I know I deserve this punishment for misbehaving. I know I should have just gone back home straight after work, but I went for dinner with my colleagues instead. Else we would have met 2 days ago.. I know we both have to care for each others' name. And I respect that a lot. Mom laughed at me when I told her about my punishment. She said I deserved it. And that's when she asked me to start saving.

Mom reminded me again, that it wasn't the good looks, the wealth that was inherited, or the education certs that one hold, but the good heart, and the sincerity to love and guide me in life that she counts on my future partner in life. I am sure you fit in nicely. The fear I once had, was gone. Now, it's filled with the eagerness to fill it up with much love, and much more eagerness to give.

The one line summary: I am so looking forward to be in your arms..

Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: