Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Long Weekend...

Assalammu'alaikum readers, followers, and friends. May this long weekend brings more closure, and much needed love and rest.

I had to slave myself to finish my workload today.. And I'm not the only one.. My big boss is coming to work throughout the long weekend. These species work 24/7 it seems, regardless the job title... Weirdos.. Don't they celebrate their new year? Hmmm...

Full day here means 6.50am to 9.30pm (earliest) and therefore, half days would mean 7am - 6pm (at least)... Geesh.. Did I just got myself into the wrong co.? I dunno.. But hey.. At least I've got a job, and a paycheck to look forward to, eh?

And these people have got pronunciation problems it seems... Staff becomes step.. Road becomes load.. I dunno.. And the way they pronounce my fellow colleague's name.. It sounded almost like a whole new huge word..

Anyways... I am seriously looking forward to sweat out my Sunday.. And the minus point is, my niece found out of my plan and wanted to follow.. And dad asked me if my blade expert can drive the car since my girls wanna come along.. I have yet to ask my blade expert.. And I think I know why he wants my girls to follow.. because then, I won't stay out too late.. then again, there is no chance for me to stay out late.. because blade expert says he'd be working night shift this holiday..

I shouldn't really freak out.. My girls can rent out their blades/bicycles... and I'll blade alongside with them, right? And my blade expert... Will he mind? I should really go ask him instead of typing it all out here.. Gee.. I'm such a freak..

Alright now, until i blog again.. Happy Holidays, everyone, and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all those who celebrates Lunar New Year.

Assalammu'alaikum.

Happy Holidays, All..

No comments: