Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekend is here again..

Assalammu'alaikum readers & friends. I hope the week has been great for all of you...

I spent my Valentines' morning blading and sweating out with my two girls and my blade expert. We had lunch at CV and took a peaceful journey back home overlooking the runway.. Rosy fell asleep and Ned got plugged into her mp3 while I tried to stay awake (I did snooze in and out of my tries to stay awake), which leaves my blade expert fighting his eyes open to drive us home.

My two girls were so knocked out that they continued to nap after their shower and prayers while I cleaned up the house.. I had a very very early night that night.

As a new day approach, we planned to hang out with my friend and her two children. Too bad, the children were running a fever, so we ended up slacking at her place watching DVDs. We got home in time for Beyonce. And that day ended ever so quickly.

The next day, I had to be a model for Lin. I was a tad late though.. My sincere apologies. It turned out so great. I met sleepyhead for awhile after that with make up and all. We took some great pictures, and I just loved it to the max. I truly enjoyed my day spent with him.

And then I dread to work.. Picking up ISN... And more bad news were to come greeting us... ISN was terminated and we all felt the anguish for her. Why? Just when I was becoming attached to her, just when I fell close to her.. Why must this happen?

And so she had to clear up the desk and leave on Friday. We bid our sad farewell sealed with big hugs and lots of love.

That night, I met Mr Fisherman. We went to watch his two friends fishing in the pond. The water was clear as mud! And it smells so fragrant - if you know what I mean. We stayed for about 3hours max. And headed home - thanks to my endless yawns.

And then came Saturday (today)- my first lonely day without a partner in crime.. Thank god there's DL... There's at least someone whom I can gossip with, and not forgetting the drivers..

I kindda miss Mr Fisherman.. He said he'll be fishing next weekend at PU.. I wanna tag, but I will be working.. Urghz.. I am starting to hate 6days work week.. Like totally hate it.. But I have to hang on...

And oh.. Ummie Yam got her car license.. I am so happy for her.

Until my next blog, take care. Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: