Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Watch what you say..

Assalammu'alaikum beloved readers and followers. I hope your day has been blissful and filled with love and good deeds.

I had a reasonable period of talk with Fisherman following my last entry.. His advice is as I had yearn to hear.. Mom is afterall my mom and that I only have one mom in the world, and he said, "So please, Jun.. watch your words.." ;)

I haven't heard that advice for donkey years... Perhaps I need a reminder like how he reminded me. And so I said in silence, "Thank you, Mr Fisherman. I have now came to realize that I've been a little harsh on my own mom..."

Mom has spoken to me.. I felt a little relieve.. Thanks to my call yesterday informing her with precise details of my whereabouts and what time I'll be back. Though it seemed hard to bid goodbye... He made it easier for me to give my mom what I have promised.

Oh.. and I'm so going to blade this weekend with my blade expert.. It's been a long long time since I catch up with my blade expert. Weee~~~ So looking forward to my weekend now...

Until I blog again, Assalammu'alaikum.


Best Regards,
Jun Yusof

No comments: