Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weirdos on Earth

The weirdest human on Earth has to be parents. They do all they can for their child, then again, when the child is not wrong, they do all they can so the child would somehow feel like he is in the wrong.

When the child is so wrong, they refuse to accept and deny and deny they would. When the child change for the better, they would accuse of all the things he hasnt done in the longest time. So what is right for a child to do? I have no idea. Ya.. Go on parents who read this. Tell me that I won't understand until I have my own children.

Still c'mon. Wake up. When there're chances for parents to talk to the child, why couldnt they just go straight to the point? And when the child is in no position to talk and explain, then why pick that time to talk?

Had I wanted to leave and make this home a hotel, I would and could have. But I never did, I still make sure I get back on my own bed all well and tucked in. So why is it when I decide to not go home till the sun rise, they pretend nothing happened instead of slow talking with the child?

I have enough stress on my shoulder, enough burden to carry. I don't need to be shout at when I just got home from a very thorough thought about earning more money to survive. I don't need to be lectured because I already know what's right and what's not.

Couldnt they just leave me alone when I need to be and be there when I needed someone to be there?

Sigh... Why?

No comments: