Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A long day to end...

I had a super long day today.. Meetings after meetings.. There's lunch meeting about client cuddling, won't deny I fell asleep as the interactive discussion goes on. Then I had to prepare for a meeting with the architects at P&T, that starts at 3pm and ended surprisingly at 6pm with at least 95% questions answered with remainding 5% pending from various sources.



Read through my previous updates and I did notice a few errors in words used. But I guess most can see that through and understand what I'm trying to say. As always, there's just so much to say that sometimes, my mind speaks a lot faster than I can ever type.



So much happened today. I decided to take the SGR secret back in my hands, no matter what it would mean to my numericals in the expenditure list. Then there's more secrets... So I can neither write about it or tell the world about it. Secrets underlying secrets.. I remember that in one of my poetries.



Anyway, I've been so busy that I havent got time to catch up with my younger babes and friends. Havent slept well either. There's just way to much to do at work, and then there's family talks about some stuff that should go unsaid....



I'm basically killing myself silently. But there's nothing much I can do about it... Or maybe I can, but am blinded by everything that's been happening...

No comments: