Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Just another thing in my mind....

There's something in KI that seemed a bit out of proportion, yet I couldnt make out anything out of it. It seems like he's not telling to what it is that is bothering him. Then again, it would be impossible for him not to confide in anyone. Sadly, it's not me whom he confides in to... And so I wonder- of suspect if you'd like that word better- if he has someone else whom he is able to confide in...

It's not me to throw my worries to someone, much less without any evidence of some kind. I kept wondering what I lack when I know I lacked nothing. It's getting to me... I just hate this feeling, and yet there's nothing anyone or me for that matter to do anything about it.

I seriously have no idea what I mean to him, much less to anyone for that matter... Is life really that worthless? Is being human just that insane?

To live for someone else has never been me, and yet it still bothers me when noone really cared about me only because they all knew I could handle it all by myself, but hey... I'm still a normal girl, who may need some help with what she's going through. I'm not born with some supernatural thing that can make every worry and every problem I'm facing go just like that.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I should just end my life, and sometimes I wonder if it'd make the world a better place... Then again, we* have too much class in ourselves, that we can't even wish to do that. We are just not the typical crowd that'd just do the norm. And we simply can't bring ourselves to that position. That's good, but sad... We wished we could cry and make ourselves feel better, but we just couldn't seem to even do that...

Why, the same ol' question that has been bothering since day 1. And after over 20years, still, noone seemed to have an answer to our simple and yet complicated question. Why?

No comments: