Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Job, New People & Routined

I have been drawing, editting, and playing with different softwares to get the same results. That's what I've been doing since my first day at ASPL. Everything has been great- the management, the environment and the way they do things.

My offices hold about 70 staffs. I was being introduced to every single one of them on my first day of work, which is a very nice gesture from the Accounts' department. I like the environment in the office, it makes you wanna work and never stop.

I am more on the training now. Playing around with tools on different softwares. Drawing same model results using the different softwares. The commands on these softwares; AutoCad, MicroStation and REVIT; are different but most of them brings out somewhat the same effect.

I am more familiar with AutoCad and somewhat prefer it to the other two although the other two have more powerful and much more intelligent commands instilled in them. I guess it's a matter of getting used to the commands and knowing how to use them properly.

I am just learning.. and I will be learning a lot... I was scary when I suddenly forgot how to do things.. and it was scarier when I keep asking my superior to guide me. It was almost like going back to school.. Oh, I wish my AutoCad lecturer was behind me to refresh my memory to all the basic commands of AutoCad..

My brain is cramped.. I can't think. Arrrgghhhh MIND BLOCK!!

No comments: