Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

More about People around Me

I am dedicating this entry to my close friends.

Sharmie

She is very ambitious, someone who won't take any sort of shit from anybody, someone with brains and beau, someone like me. Hehe..

I knew her from my Poly days. I wasn't very fond of her at the beginning. She portrayed herself as someone who is very proud, egoistic, thinks highly of herself, very self-centered and someone who is vain. However, first impression isn't really everything.

We didn't really talk and hit it right off. We took somewhat lots of time, lots of opening up, and lots of downs than ups before we really get along. It was funny when I think about the silent fight before we really grew closer.

Today, I can consider her my closest gf that I ever have and ever will have. We often read each other very well, that sometimes, all we have to do is look at each other and just sit and be there for each other.

Let's just say, we learn from each other... (Although I can say, we are both stubborn, and often, we sought to get hurt to learn.. Hehehe)

Oh, I do miss all the sleepovers...

Tingie

She is weird, she's harder to read. She is full of mysteries. And she is someone to be remembered.. She always appear to me as someone free from problems, who always break free and fly away... Like a bird..

She is very spontaneous, she is a friend whom you can trust. She is someone who would give you her ears if you have a secret you can't hold any longer, then the next moment, she'd forget and never bring it up again.

She is somewhat a deep person, try reading her blog.. I mean if you don't know her, you would just wonder with no end, if her write-outs had got to do with her life or it's merely a writing of art. She loves drooling, and I can't deny that she's good at it. She's very creative, crazy ideas.

People around us often say that when we are put into the same room, the room would just be full of laughter, wild imagination, artsy, and unpredictable.

I miss cooking up some stupid crazy stories with her..

Token

This girl, I ain't really close to her. She is a good friend, I can't deny that. She is someone who would remember and put her friends before her.

She always get on my nerves unintentionally. She gets very very stressed up over the smallest things. And she works up too much for all the wrong things.

She is one complicated girl, who didn't really need to complicate things any further.

I miss her liveliness.. I mean really.. Where else can you find a 24 yr old who's overly obsessed with cute fuzzy little things and gets really excited over a PINK PENCIL?? Hahaha

Serene

I dunno what's with her, but I don't exactly have a smooth sailing friendship with her. I don't have anything against her, but it often appears like we are enemies...

Therefore, I don't have much comment of her or our friendship.

Bhavani

We are childhood friends, who are well, drove apart. I dunno what's with her, but she kept giving excuses just so we don't meet up for a small catch up session. And so I stopped trying.

It's a pity.

Jerie

This gal, hockey brings us together. She has all the qualities to be a great leader, someone who has a mission to lead and to bring everyone together. She puts up a smile at times when we were to give up. She gives us the push when everybody else is pulling us down.

She is very active, very positive. Someone whom I would salute to in terms of being able to identify real priorities. She's someone who won't tell you her problems, unless she finds you really really realiable and trustworthy, so if she does, please take care of the trust she had given you.

She is someone that I'd appreciate for believing in me.

Cheetah

She's someone I had always envy eversince I had known her. She seemed to have everything going well for her. It's almost like she didn't need to do a thing to get things done.

Not until she opened up and told me about her other unknown problems that she had been hiding away from friends. Even so, she got that settled out and she's happy now..

I just wish her all the happiness and may everything goes well.

-End-

I guess that's all the friends that I have over my years of making friends. I know there are probably just two or three at most who still keep in close contact with me. Sometimes, it's sad to know that I only have this much.. But someone told me, it's better to have a few true friends than to have many many acquantance but no true friends..

**Snaps back to reality..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my honour, gal. will crap again soon, all the best to u.