Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mind blocks....

I dunno what got into me, but I have been having mind blocks a lot lately. It's strange how my mind suddenly would go blank, and I would simply forget what I am to do next. I have so much in my mind, but nothing gets loaded off as I keep having these mind blocks... I am having one as I am typing....

I miss running around, I miss hanging out with the touch boys... And, somehow, I miss Mr's presence... Not that I intend to, but I just miss him as a friend.. I miss his concerns, his advices.. More since my superior smelt so much like him, I just sometimes imagined it was Mr sitting next to me guiding me through my work... Oh, please don't misunderstand me.. I just thought I deserve to load this thought out somehow..

Oh, yesterday's post was cut short as I had the mind block... Let's just continue talking about my working environment a bit.. It's strange how hardworking and motivated people are in my office, it's almost felt like a sin to go home on time... Haha.. It's like no one is motivated to go home early and everyone would be in the office really early too!

No matter how early I reached my office, it seems like everyone else is already stuck into work and was busily occupied. And as time is approaching to an end, they still seems happily occupied. It won't be a surprise if I just be one of those people in the next 2 months, once I settled down, get familiar with the work and built the confidence to work on my own.

I've been lunching alone since my second day at work. Some days, I just don't feel like eating.. I guess I should get myself used to being alone and independent once again, like those golden days.. I have been having a whole lot of flashbacks as well.. Those fun days with Steffen, with Mr, those fun years with my close friends, those sweaty days during trainings, those drinks and pool with a bunch of people.. and those who just disappeared with no news...

Memories are to be remembered... And the present are to be appreciated... Mistakes are not to be repeated... Future should be planned... Dreams are to be made true... Everything deserve your best efforts... Doubts should be questioned and Questions are to be answered... Smile when you're sad... Love someone who may hate you and never hate someone who may love you... Good deeds are to be returned with good deeds.. The bad ones, are not for us to judge the punishments... Harsh words may hurt, but it is never powerful enough to kill.

Anyway, I went swimming with MA today. I am out of breath and I still haven't got the real hang of swimming.. MA is good to me, he has been looking better and better of late.. It looks like he's slimming down and I'm gaining weight.. Haha.. About swimming, he's really really patient in reminding me things that I often forget while swimming, guiding me through, always being there correcting my mistakes...

He never fails to make me smile... He is also someone who gives people around him some privacy space. I guess that is what I like about him most. Oh well, there's so much time and we are just starting to get to really know each other.. There is no rush into anything.. So, let's just see how far we can go and pursue this friendship.

Oh please excuse me... My eyes are drooping.. My body is slopping.. I need my bed.. ZZzzzzzz

No comments: