Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Delivery Review: Run My Errands

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog.  Once again, another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Well, we booked the pit on 7th February, eve of CNY. There will be many couriers, but all would be off to celebrate the holidays as well. I went crazy, because I don't want to have myself out to collect the cake leaving the girls suspicious, and definitely not anyone else in the family because they will be suspicious all the same.

Then a friend suggested me to try Run My Errands. I browse thru the FB Page for a long while, after being very sure that all there is there are positive reviews, I private messaged and was instantly greeted well with a quotation. Pricey yes, but I have not much choice. I decided to confirm my details and see how it goes. All the while, from the first to the last message to inform him of some changes and all was promptly attended to and replied within the same hour.

On that day, I was anxious. It was approximately 7.30, that I got a message to inform that the cake has been collected. Few minutes later my baker confirmed that the cake has been collected. We were throwing random phrases to everyone and it wasn't the girls' turn yet when I received the call to confirm our location as he has arrived. Oh boy. he was discreet knowingly that it was meant for a surprise. It was a brief smile, a quick thank you and the cake is with us out of the girls' viewing range. So while my 2nd sis and BIL got busy opening the cake and getting it ready for the girls, I snapped back in the whisper challenge and got the girls to guess our special phrase!

Moments later I received a sms to inform that the cake has been successfully delivered, and subsequently invited to leave a feedback on their page.

Such service is hard to come by I must say. The guy was pleasant, greet us with a smile and very on time. Definitely worth the money I paid.

And guess what? Run My Errands also does grocery shopping for you. Oh and also shop at Ikea and fix it for you too! Don't hesitate to engage him, you can definitely mention me too, there is a discount for first timers who engage him. So why not?

Until next time,
Jun

Wassalam.

No comments: