Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

My business is blooming well...

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends and readers.

Alhamdulillah, my business has grown well. We became Sponsors for the first time this year, and it is so addictive!

Read more here.

I just can't repeat enough that I am participating again in the next event. I felt so good to be around like-minded enterpreneurs who are just so encouraging.

I met many and inspired is more like an understatement. I finally managed a photo with the Youngest Business Guru, the Lady Boss, Leza Parker, and a bonus is that the picture includes Celebrity Guest, Rosita Husin too!

Gorgeous aren't they?
They make me want to resign and pursue what I love doing, but I have yet to achieve that confidence. Perhaps next year, or maybe in 2016. We will see, but resignation is inevitable. Afterall, I want to be home with my kids (if I am blessed to have any, insyaAllah), serving my husband, and surround my support for my parents.

For now, and the next 5years, I will probably be sacrificing a lot of time outside or completing my orders and designing bags to allow my business to flourish.

Now, who said being your own boss is easy? Do you know, we are always on our feet so we can sustain your job with our business? Do you know while we were away from the office where you are "working your ass off", we are tendering projects, or submitting proposals so we can create more jobs, thus challenging you to rise up the ladder? Or opening up new positions so your friends can join the company as your colleagues.

We may have privilledges to sip coffee in the balcony or under our duvets, but if we do that, we won't have this many stuff to get done, and if there aren't many to get done, your job will be redundant. See the impact yet?

To those budding enterpreneurs out there, don't give up. All big businesses start small. This includes the Lady Boss' Bebebows, do you know she was just at home doing bows for kids just 4 years ago? YES, just like me and you! Doing a small home business! And look at Bebebows now, out in stores already! We can too, you know? We just need to know how, when and who. These, insyaAllah, I can teach once I am certified as her Business Consultant, some time in May/June 2014.

And of course, I would apply it to JMYc first, and then share my personal experience on par with what she impart to me to teach. I am sure we will all make it one day, we just need to persevere and sacrifice now for a better tomorrow!

I mean look at JMYc, just 3 years ago, it was just a fragment of my dream. It  was just a dream! And it took me 2 years to incorporate it, and now, 2014, we are featured as one of the many Sponsors for an inspiring event!

Who would have imagined that a fragment of my dream plucked from my big daydreaming moments to be this real? I am definitely grateful for this opportunity to continuously be inspired to be better everyday. InsyaAllah, you will be seeing more of JMYc's logo because this is just our humble beginning, and as we grow we hope to be even more humble!

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: