Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tears on my cheeks

It's been many months since i last cried.. and today... i cried on the way back.. I did not exactly know why, but the sudden flashbacks and probably the guilt had brought tears rolling down my cheeks...
 
My heart felt tight. I could not hold any longer, I burst to tears without knowing why. Passer-by looking on, mumbled before they made an exit from my sight. None, none had stopped to hug me or asked why. I closed my eyes, wiped the tears, and moved on. Just like all my previous break down...
 
Another typical sad day it seems... But the smiles of the children, they made me forget.. They made me smile again.. Temporary, that I know. I hit the sack early, just to end the day so I'd forget the sadness..
 
As I woke up in the morning... I realised I was again in tears. This tears of confusion. Is it just me wanting so much to be with you... Or are you starting to doubt me? Who are you? No.. Who am I? Why does my heart ache when I couldnt get an answer?
 
Why the sudden loneliness? I am almost going mad.. My mind is just not with me today... I probably left it along the road somewhere....
 
Rescue me fast before I lie down waiting for Mailakatul Maut to come and fetch my dear soul... Then, I shall say my last prayers and affirm my religion.. to forgive, and hope others will forgive me too...

No comments: