Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Stress la, Mr Smartpants~

Assalammu'alaikum friends & readers...
 
I am stressed out. Like totally. I texted Mr Smartpants, and he almost freak out, i think.. oh well... my promise is that i will not raise the subject again, and will just await his updates and instructions. But.. I am freaking out.. for sure.
 
I just prayed and hoped so hard that things will go smoothly without any hiccups.. really.. And according to him, in accordance to my report, he said it's a done deal almost. Alhamdulillah.
 
What more could I possibly ask for? A warmer office, my soft humble heart said. And i chuckled. Ya.. apart from that, nothing else.. I love those who had stood by me.
 
Oh oh oh.. we bumped into that Mr Drama!!!! Apparently, with a new victim.. Mr Smartpants went like, oh that is him? hmm.. ok. His face screams Mr Drama... I laughed. Ya.. Smartpants was spot on.. he is Mr Drama. Smartpants mentioned a term.. narcissistic.. and indeed, he is!
 
Alhamdulillah, i am not involved in any manner to that Mr Drama. Relief.. great relief.
 
Wassalam.

No comments: