Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feelings deep inside...

Assalammu'alaikum dearest friends and followers of this blog. I hope all is well and may things get better as time past..

I can't explain the feelings I've been bearing all this while. I felt caged sometimes, and often I tried to break through the door so I can emerge out and do something that will benefit me in the long run. And when I finally get out of the door, I tend to ask for an opinion or two about the things I intend to do, and often than not, the first person gave me a strange look and said I was crazy, at this point.. Sometimes, I run back to my cage and lock myself, other times, I just look back at him, and wanted so much to prove him wrong, and walked to the next person and hope he/she would agree with me and work with me towards the better future.. Sadly, the 2nd person didn't see the opportunity as her fears are bigger than her dreams, she cited excuses after excuses. Like the 1st rejection, I sometimes return to my cage.. This time I either walk to the next one with bigger hope of getting someone who wanted her/his dream to come true as much as I did.. Finally along the many rejections, negativity, I found someone, no let me correct that, I found a system that was proven to work, which I can utilize to fulfil my dreams, finally!

Even so, with the system instilled, it wasn't easy to make others see what I saw inside and beyond the whole operations, systems, support team, and everything that was there all along which can help us have a better future. I managed to get a few people to see how it works before turning me down, well at least these people know what they are saying NO to. I respect this people more than those who simply reject without seeing/feeling/trying the deal, and I simply dislike the people who thinks they have seen it all and know it all, when the truth is, they have seen nothing and they know nothing at all. These people often kill those with dreams, we call them Dream-Stealers. They steal other people's dreams.. They make everyone around them to be the negative normal people, instead of supporting those to chase and follow their dreams.

Those who chase and follow their dreams have got nothing to lose in doing so. If all fails, at least they can say, "I have tried my best. I have given my all to follow my dreams, and I am happy with the result, however the result may be." Often, those who chase and follow their dreams never had time to quit, because they know that they are very near to success at the point when everyone was telling them that they are failing. They know that success is very near just when everyone gives up, because they know, that their dreams are worth the chase. Their dreams are bigger than their fears, and they are the ones that I am looking for.

I don't understand how someone can claim that they are positive, when the first word they say are negative. I don't understand how someone can say they have tried, when all they do was watch others try and not try it themselves. All I can say to these people is, "You have the right not to try, but you have got no rights to tell others not to."

With all that said, I still wonder why there are still people who let their fears eat them. Bottom line, it's an irony that everyone wants to go to Heaven, but not everyone wanted to PAY the PRICE.

Success has a price tag attached, it requires, desire, work and vehicle. Do you have what it takes to succeed in life? Tell me, I am listening.

Wassalam,
Jun

No comments: