Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Days spent with Mr Fisherman's family...

Assalammualaikum readers~~

I know it's been some time since I updated.. Been busy..

I spend many days at Mr Fisherman's place last week.. I met his extended family on Thursday... I felt a little overwhelmed with the attention, really.. Then the interviews... I was just speechless to explain how I felt that night.

I made Mr Fisherman wait 3 hours the next morning. And then we companied my mom to the doctor. Mom was like so touched that we spent time with her. She asked if we could bring the two kids with us, and we just agreed. So another day with Mr Fisherman's family.. His mom talked to me, I carried his nephew. Comparing his weight and my other nephews.. I'd say he's light. =) Which explains why I could carry him rather easily.

Then I spend my whole evening with my mom because her back is paining her a little too much. Sunday morning I went off to pumpet with Dear. And then went to attend a wedding with Mystery... After which I drop by Mr Fisherman's house again.. Haha.. I watched like 3 DVDs that night.

Mr Fisherman's not feeling well.. Recovering from shock I guess.. He's on 2 days MC.. And honestly, I'm beginning to somewhat miss his mom's dish.. Haha.. I am so going to try out that recipe later, if mom didnt cook. It's just yummilicious.

And it's weird to have everyone saying the same thing to me on different occassions. I told Mama H about it.. and she just laughed about it. It's truly weird.. You know. First, it was FMAS, and then it's my mom, and then it's LTFK.. Well everyone.. let's just wish me luck, and hopefully this one is really the one for me, because deep inside, my heart is also telling me the same thing.

I so need to get my cooking skills back on track.. I havent cooked a proper meal since 2004... Suddenly, I miss my specialty Ayam Masak Merah... O Oh..

Gotta run now. Catch up again in time to come, insya'Allah.

Wassalam.

No comments: