Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

MAY DAY

As-Salam Mu'alaik Everyone. I hope all of you have had a great week thus far, and Insya'Allah more great things happening throughout the day.

I was suppose to continue my previous entry, but as always, I was caught up with work and clients, and bookings, etc. c",) and I am so loving it. =)

Alhamdulillah the launch of my very own home facial service went on smoothly and have been receiving regular bookings. Jazak'Allah to those who have guided me through the courses, and various approaches that I should take. Alhamdulillah..

I think what really makes me happy is just a mere cliche of having someone with me.. I felt right.. And sometimes, because of the right feeling, I scare myself out of it.. I snapped out of it, find something wrong, cry to sleep wondering why, and then run to the subject and snuggle under and feel so warm..

Sometimes, I'm not even sure of myself. Am I making the right decisions? Will he make me happy? Will he like be like how he is now even after marriage? Will he still be this nice? Will he still give me chances? Will he still hug me after I make him angry/upset? Will he still be able to kiss my forehead when I'm feeling down? Or will things change? Will I change? Will I be monsterous? I dunno...

And what I dunno is like freaking me out completely.. It used to be, what I dunno wont kill me.. But now.. it's like.. I just wanna be sure.. if he's the one.. Will he wait till time is right? Will he hold me dear till the end of time? Will he always be there for me?

Ok.. I think I'm getting a little too emotional.. so I guess I'll stop here.. In the meantime, do check out Our Home Facial Services, Ya?



No comments: