Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry but I had to leave you so you could be fulfil your parents' wish.. I'm sorry but I had no strenght to fight on a losing battle.. I'm sorry but I can't go on knowing my heart would be broken again at the end of the day. I'm sorry but I have to go...

There is no doubt about my love for you. But I'm sorry bi, I am not as strong as you thought I was.. I can't continue being with you knowing your parents hated me.

I am walking away... a step at a time... In hope you'd be happy with the girl they chose for you. In hope you'd be a better person without me... And I thank you for your time... I'm sorry I had to go...



Tears fell as I felt this pinch when they sang this part:

Ku takkan pernah tertawa
Ku takkan pernah bahagia
Ku takkan pernah merasakanmu
Bila kau tak disini

No comments: