Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, July 06, 2009

The King's Schedule for the week...

MON - AM (FRT)
TUE - AM (STAND BY NIGHT / PM -CLEANING OF HU B)
WED - PM (FRT)
THU - AM (FRT/MASKING TRNG AT SPD AUDITORIUM)
FRI - PM
SAT - OFF
SUN - OFF

His weekend off will be spent resting I guess... I doubt he'd be making time for me, as usual.. So let's just let it be... His usual routine.. Sat with FAMILY... Sun go TRACK or play SOCCER... Very nicely planned.. Beautiful.. and much appreciated.

The only time he can salvage for me is when he's tired after work... And I MUST settle with that.. even if that means, we would end up silent... Well.. I MUST be UNDERSTANDING, you see... I have to understand his plight.. tired.. well... I understand.. that's why I dun bother saying a thing about anything anymore...

I just rant about in my blog, because this is my only outlet that I can let things go..

No comments: