Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Was it just me?

Well... Where shall I start?

Hmmm.. My baby.. She's been giving this rattling sound everytime I change my gear... Time to change gear oil? I've only rode 2000km since my last gear oil change... I dunno... Just me? Or she's having some difficulty somewhere and need a check up?

K has been really sweet since new year.. Just an illusion from my confused mind or is this for real?

31st december:
He texted me... I told him gonna go meet KJL guys at Pasir Ris BBQ pit.. He say okay and that he's fine even if I wanna overnight... I didn't give it real thought.. He texted again to ask where I am.. Didn't hear my phone so only replied like 2 hours later... Told him I was home playing with my nieces and nephew and that I was at the BBQ pit only for awhile. He trust my honesty...

Next day(1st Jan) was pretty quiet, understood that he's tired from many hours of work... But he did texted me in the morning to ask if I'm up already... Spent the whole day at home with my sisters and kids....

2nd Jan:
Worked afternoon and night. Suppose to meet him but he was busy so I told him it's okay meet another day... Texted him again to say I'm joining the ARC guys at Mosi later... He say okay...

3rd Jan (right after midnight):
He called me later... talked for awhile... Then ask for a goodnight kiss... and so we exchange kisses over the phone.. I dun remember if we have done this before.. I dun think so.. But it's really sweet, when I think about it...

3rd Jan (night):
I texted him to ask if it's okay to meet the ARC guys coz i was bored, he said okay... Suppose to meet ragnaphobia at 10.30... ended up he came at 11plus... Waited awhile for Sham but he didnt arrive and Hybrid and Fahmi already on their way to Cine.. so I texted Sham to meet direct at Cine... K texted to ask where we are..

4th Jan(right after midnight):
Sham arrived at Cine.. soon after Isa also came.. ate at BK.. then we made a move to Taka/Wisma there... Shamie arrived.. Updated K where we were, said he'd arrive in 20min... 40min later no show.. texted... then he replied OTR.. so we waited... He shook hands with everyone, then came to me, play with my hair and kissed my forehead... I can't help but feel so loved suddenly....

Then when we wanted to go to the toilet... he held my hand... then toilet closed.. So we headed down to Esso... Then we all went to Kent Ridge... Talked about track, tires.. skills... cornering.. bla3... Then as we got tired... see the time.. already 5am... then at around 6am we decide to head home.. He came to me and kissed me again..

Then i texted him to say I was home at abt 6.15am... Then he called.. We talked and then he said he'll call later, then we hung up...

Now here I am.. typing this out... still wondering if this is all for real, and if it'd last... Is it because I missed him as we havent spend a lot of time together since our last trip? OR is this just an illusion of my confused mind? Or is really for real? Can someone hit me with a FF AGV helmet and tell me it's not a dream...

I need help.... I need to pychologist... I need to go for therapy perhaps..

No comments: