Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Online Shopping Addiction for 2009

Ha~ I bought these items 2009

Paid
- Crumpler Soupansalad Messenger bag - received on 24th Jan
- Crumpler Orange Messenger bag - (for my niece #1)
- Crumpler Camouflage Messenger bag - (for my niece #2)
- My baby's sprocket
- Aprilia RSW250 Casey Stoner 1/24th
- My baby's fairing bolt kit (crome)
- My baby's ultimate crash protector
- my baby's anodised bar ends

Been outbid~~
- my baby's genuine fairing screw set (gold) [to ridiculous to pay more than SGD 50 excl shipping to me, so refused to bid again... didn't know so high demand this thing.. Last time bid also kena outbid... Irritating only]

Looking for list
- front and rear brake disc
- balancing gear
- brake and gear lever
- clutch lever
- full fairing sticker
- full racing suit
- full face helmet

I am in full shopping mode.. Think i'll go broke and mad soon... Anyway, most items for my baby are to be kept and used only mid or end of this year.. hee..

No comments: