Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me & My Baby

Finally found out what's behind the rattling sound in my baby and what's causing her to have difficulty changing her gears... It's her broken oil seal in crankshaft...

Okay... Let's recapped with what happened today..

Took out 14 jobs, did 7 nos 2 way job and 1 no. 1 way job.. At one of job... I had to go to this bungalow house at Swiss Club Avenue... it was a down slope... parked my bike at the side and went to find the house... It was downslope so didn't wanna risk going down only to struggle going up... I parked close to the kerb maybe two long steps before it becomes a downslope.. Then walked down the slope to find the right house... Armed my bike as I walked down... House found, customer in... bring in all the documents.. probably spent like 10mins then my alarm vibrate... was wondering who touched my bike.. wanted to run to my bike, but scared customer come out... My number was private so she can't call me back also.. so i waited, hoping all is fine.. and it's just someone accidentally touch or something minor like that... 15min later then customer come out... Almost wanna faint under the hot sun with worries filling my mind...

I then rushed to my bike.. it was still upright, I sighed a relief.. as I wanna put my key into the ignition, i saw my signal light cover... I got off.... see my signal light.. still ok, just without it's orange cover thingy... so ok... then one bangla run to me, "this bike, fall.. lorry come and go... I carry up this thing come off..." I could barely believed my ears... it doesnt look that bad, so I thought lorry must have brushed it and it fell, as it's leaning a lot of its side stand.. hmm.. Well I thought, just signal light, from what i see... then i asked the bangla if he take plate number.. Sadly, he didn't... I did saw a lorry come out when i was waiting for the customer, but who would have thought i'd need its plate number eh... My shitty luck.. Oh well... Let's move on...

As I was finishing my last bit, Jeff called to ask me go collect jobs at Toa Payoh North after 1230pm.. So I just went there... reached on the dot... smoked.. then went up to collect job... Then return office... Reach around 1 plus... Talk to Jeff, William, other riders... Then got one guy ride Aprilia '07 so chat with him up.. talk talk... then another guy ride TZM also chatted with him.. I was actually waiting for El... She ask me wait since long time never meet and talk to her..

Then 3 plus left office go K's place to get my gear oil... Then went FM, reach there around 5plus.. told AS what needed to be done.. then went off to eat with Shamie since she's at Planet and her bike was already done up... Then returned back to FM at 6.45pm.. My bike still not done, i was still in the queue.. AS just finished the bike before me.. so just nice, the bike before me go off... my bike next..

I changed the fibre in my exhaust, AS say need to change liao... Then serviced my valve, my carburetor, airbox... everything that needs to be looked at, basically...

Then change gear oil, AS discovered the problem that caused me to wonder and worry about the rattling noise and much smoke... The oil seal in the crankshaft needs to be replaced... But he let me ride for 2 weeks with more gear oil first, then he ask me come back and change one shot.. then I'll be able to try AGIP in my baby... Woohoo...

Next week i'll go again to realign my wiring... so messy...

Hmm... And Oh I had a busy week my god... 12 or more hours working each day. But it perks me up everyday that I woke up... So that's good... haha... It's nice to be busy 24/7 sometimes...

No comments: