Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Review: Muslimah Palace Hair Studio

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I am back! Yeay! Another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Since I found out about Muslimah Palace Hair Salon, I quickly pm-ed them to make an appointment. I seriously need to have henna on my hair to cool my head, and I seriously need some load off it as well!

Location

Muslimah Palace Hair Salon is located at Blk 603A Senja Road (it is a carpark, with shops at ground floor)

It being in the west is definite PLUS point. It is also just 2 stations away from my BTO flat, so yeay!
I always look for something that is nearby somewhere so my husband and children can be entertained, and this one fits the bill!

Next to it is a small shop, so husbands/kids can grab a bottle of soda and some crackers and snack away. There is also a playground nearby, so a definite palace for kids!

Convenience

Yup, it is just a few minutes walk from Senja LRT. So definitely plus if you are taking public.

Friendly & Timely Service 

I was 15minutes late, so I sort of hog the seat for the next appointment, bad on my end. But Fiza Apit (the owner) is composed to handle it on her toes. Thumbs up!

And she is a good marriage between Liza & Nora. She is very alive, friendly and bubbly. She is keen and listens to find out how we come to know about her salon. She asks if I am comfortable, and despite knowing that I am always doing henna treatment, she still lets me know what she will be doing. The 30mins steam, and 30 mins leisure, and such. I feel comfortable. And she caught my humour. heh.

Space

Her salon is small, and can only fit 2 customers at a time, so if you are early, you will have to wait outside, if you are late, you will hog the space. So be on time. She has an assistant who is just as friendly and smiley, so it was rather full, yet it is comfortable to move around. So, because of the space, she is very precisely timely.

Rates

Her rates are pretty fixed, and very clear. Henna treatment for shoulder length or shorter is $50, for bra length, $60 and any longer is $80. Haircut is typically $20. And she always refer to her price list, so I find that she is very consistent with her pricing,

And she only accepts cash, so bring enough. :)

Conclusion

I will come back, definitely. I give a 4 out of 5 rating. And when I come back, I will try ask more questions. :) Now, I have more reasons to look forward to shifting over to my new flat eh..

Do continue to share other Muslimah Hair Salon ya, if it is in the west, I would love to try them out. ;)

The better, lighter head,
Jun

Wassalam.


2 comments:

United Fragrances said...

Salam!

Do they advertise the services they offer and the prices?

Jun Yusof said...

Salam Unknown,

I think most shops would keep their prices within their premises, as such, if you have any enquiries, it is best to ask the owners directly via PM if there is no price list displayed on their FB Page.