Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 22, 2016

I am going insane...

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. Well, lets take a bit of break from reviews...

I am going through the worst post holiday blues right now.. It has been a month, and I still feel like holiday-ing. I still drag myself to work, I still feel I deserve to still be on a holiday. I usually get this feel just over the week that I return work, but this time, it has been like 4 weeks since I returned and I am feeling so horribly upset that I have to get up and go to work. Such a brat, am I?

I really wake up everyday and beat myself up for having to still go to work. I keep asking myself if it is really necessary, I keep justifying that we can survive with one income. And then it hits me, maybe not. Maybe I will still need to work for the next 3years, and then I would scream and seriously feel like hitting my head against the wall. I just feel soooo overwhelmed that I have to go out and work.

I don't know if it is the age, if it is a phase, or if I am just driving myself and my husband crazy. I really don't know what is going on with me.

Truth is, I do need to still work la.. Medication for my dad is not cheap, even after the flexi medi and contributions from my sisters, it will still be a few blinks of the eye to look at the amount. And besides, my BTO flat is almost ready, which means we will be zero-ing our savings for the reno and furniture shopping and what not.

So perhaps, I just need to hang on for the next 3years or so to rebuild my savings so I can convince my husband that I NEED the break to just stay home and see how that works.. I mean seriously, it is not that I don't wanna work at ALL. I do, just that, maybe not like this, everyday, morning to evening kindda job, I want a job that don't require me everyday, the kindda job that I can probably schedule around my happy days. And perhaps one that starts at 10 instead of 8 or 9. I dun mind staying till 7 or 8pm for the late start. BUT if given a choice, really.. my happy hours would really be 10am - 2pm then 3-5pm. and my happy days would be Tuesdays and Thursdays. Outside those days/hours, all I wanna do is sit between my parents and be the annoying little kid. And to spend my time with my weekend baby.

I seriously, seriously don't know why I have this huge overwhelming feeling that makes me feel like I am seriously made to stay home instead of facing any colleagues, computers and what nots. I am made to like organize the whole house, to clean and to cook. Or maybe just sleep. Oh who cares! I just wanna be home and do whatever at home.

I better end this before I turn into some kind of a monster..

So until I become sane again,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: