Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Game Review: Guitar Heroes Live

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I am back with another review to write! Alhamdulillah..

Guitar Heroes - Again! This time, I am reviewing the game with 2 players.

As with previous review (here), I have now advanced pretty comfortably with difficulty "regular". Serious guys, it just takes practice to get used to the fast pace and the up and down movement. I have tried "advanced" briefly, but it was too crazy! Heh!

Now I got all my nieces and nephews down to my place to test this stuff on 2 players mode. I tell you, it is addictive and so much more FUN!

Just one thing though, I just wondered how these kids play lying down, I mean it.. How?


Forgive the messy bed, just focus on how relaxed they looked!

I can't even play sitting down, I just have to stand. Anyways, I had fun jamming with these kids! One of my nephew have upgraded to "regular" and I dunno why I feel good about it. Just the competitive side of me I guess.

The rest are still finding comfort in "casual". I love how they can all quickly grasp the rhythm and strum to the beat getting a good 100 streaks or so. And we found a few comfort songs that we can almost play on memory. 

My comfort song is "Girls", "Ho Hey" & "Here's to Not Growing Up". 

I would say "DO BUY!" It is seriously worth the $129.90 spent! I got the addn't guitar at $75. I have searched in Carousell for second hand and there are a few out there going from $70 - $100. I say, why not? 

And since husband have created an account for me, signing in via my FB, I guess I can just built my "career" now eh. One song each morning before work, maybe? 

Let's strum along and chase the Monday Blues, people!



Until I blog again,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: