Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Insurance Agents and me

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been blogging reviews after reviews.. So now, time for another personal update of my personal emotions, opinions and random rantings...

This is random really. First off, Insurance Agents and me don't really synchronize together, except for one (and now maybe two, or maybe still back to one). Most insurance agents hard sell, and this turn me off.

I stayed loyal with AIA for the relationship I build with my agents. Alamak, feeling macam Charlie pulak, my agents sey.. LOL!

The first time I met my first AIA agent, Mr Seah Soh, I was skeptical. In fact I was very ready to reject and say no. However, his relaxed self, and his patience made me consider. One week later, I meet up with him again to sign up one of the plans. My memory is bad, I dunno what it was! Hahahaha..

And some years later, my policy lapse because I was retrenched and I didn't pay for a few months. He called me to ask how I am, get to know my situations, and talk to me before even touching on my policy status. He wasn't even angry that I decide to close it because I cannot afford it. He told me to ring him up when I am stable again.

Which I did probably 1 or 2 years later. We catch up and he updated me with latest policies, and what may suit my finance affordability. We had a relationship kept well established that I invited him to my wedding, and he attended with his wife and son. I was happy when I see his picture and proudly tell my family that he is my insurance agent. Heh!

I guess it was last year or the year before that I received a letter that says he is leaving AIA and had placed another agent in replacement. I was unhappy, upset.. I don't know if the new agent would be as cool as him, as laid back as him, and if she would be as understanding as him..

I received New Year card and Happy Bday cards from the new agent, but it is only last month that I decide to text her a Thank You message.

And it is only today that I finally met her. THANK GOD she took over, because she is sooo sweet, funny and very laid back. Just the way I like it. We chatted like old friends for the first half hour while munching lunch away, and then go through the "formal" bits of the take over and such.

I felt like she is so much of a friend than she is an insurance agent. Hello Jessica Tan! I am just so honoured and happy that you will be my agent taking care of all my insurance needs.

If any of you need some insurance queries answered, please do not hesitate to call either one of them.

Sean Soh : +65 97636980
or
Jessica Tan : +65 98182515

Feel free to mention my name. No special discount la, but I am sure they will give you a warm friendship, before serving as your insurance agent.

Thank you AIA for training your agents to be friends before agents.

Your happy customer,
Jun

Wassalam

No comments: