Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Food Review : Butterscotch Cafe

Assalammu'alaikum family, friends, readers and followers of this blog. I know and well aware that I've been blogging reviews after reviews.. Well, here's another review to write! Not exactly a new one, but to add on to this actually!

We went Butterscotch Cafe again over the weekend because they posted about the weekend specials, the Salted Egg Waffles.. Like helllloooooo!!

Of course I had to go, I dragged the husband, made myself very hungry and went. Heh..

So the husband picked this:


I picked my favourite Aglio Olio, of course, and we ended with this!

Obviously i tasted awesome to have a clean plate aftermath!
I finally got my hands on the Butterscotch Sueffle!
Super Yummy, I tell you!
And of course, the weekend special...
Salted Egg Waflles!

Just one thing though, they are not observant enough to notice that we have finished our mains. and when they do, they clean up fast but not automatic enough to let the chef know that we are ready for desserts. After some 10-15 minutes of idling on our tables scrambling through our phones, the waitress asks me if I want desserts.. Eh no la, I am looking for Baymax. I don't know why anyone would wait 30minutes after finishing their mains before wanting dessert served. Maybe in Europe or somewhere very relaxed.. but in Singapore? Everything gotta be fast, baby.. 

I am not complaining though. I know service line is tough as is. Just perhaps, hoping it will only improve hereon. Don't be too complacent, okay guys.. You have great menu, awesome cakes, I know people will keep coming, but your service is also some considering factor.. We have just 2 days of a weekend, and an hour of lunch on weekdays, if you would step up and serve us fast, I think we wont mind popping by everyday, win-win right? 

Looking forward to more Butterscotch,
The always Hungry petite lady.

Wassalam.

No comments: