Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Why must it turn this way?

Why? Why must everyone see it in such a negative way? Do they seriously think I'm that strong?

I was there all along, and when I'm feeling so low and confused, they just disappear thinking i'm better without their company.

If I wanted to, I would have done so without saying, without telling... I dunno what to do anymore... I dunno why I'm still here breathing anymore... Everytime I meet someone I end up caring and loving so much, someone that I dun want to ever lose... The moment I said let's split, they only say ok. No reasoning, No compromising.. No bargaining...

They seriously thinks by leaving me alone, things would be better for me... Seriously, I meant to say, IF YOU NEED MORE TIME... WE SHALL CUT DOWN ON OUR DATES... I dun mean, LEAVE ME ALONE.

As it is, I have been feeling lonely and alone for the longest time despite having a so-called boyfriend... And now.. F&^% la... Seriously... What is wrong with me?

I seriously dun deserve anyone, right? Everytime i meet someone, this just have to happen. And I'll be left all alone fending everything.

I am seriously good for nothing. Nothing but loneliness, and trouble. Damn.

And F&*% that stupid hit & run driver!!!!!!

No comments: