Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Silence vs Truth vs Lies

Silence : Neither the truth nor the lie. Just silence that keep people wondering what is going on. Often than not, others would take it negatively and presume something is wrong somewhere, and that he/she is hiding something from them.

Truth : May hurt, but the best policy nonetheless.

Lies : The worst of all, often, once you're caught, there's no U-turn. Noone would believe you 100% anymore.

Silence seemed harmless, but it seemed to hurt me more than I could imagined. Maybe because I cared and loved too much, or maybe because I couldn't face my own fears of losing someone whom I've cared and loved too much. I dunno. But it hurts.

I really would appreciate the truth. I rather have someone to tell me he's with someone else and would not want me to interfere or disturb him, then to receive this silent treatment shit.. No calls no texts, and then suddenly like for instantly he disappeared, he would appear and pretend nothing really happened.

Honestly, I dun mind... But I would really appreciate if he'd share. But I guess, it's this thing about men and sharing their problems with women. They have this thing against it. Ego perhaps. But MEN, silence dun solve anything. And sharing does not make you any less of a MAN.

Silence : Makes me worry like hell... Makes me looked stupid... Makes me feel all alone.

Truth : Might hurt my feelings.. But the truth has its own remedy which comes when I calm down and come to terms with it.

Lies : Might keep me happy for awhile. But when I find out, it'd eliminate all my trust in you.

So, please, choose wisely... Thank You.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me, still waiting for you to solve everything... Still waiting for you to be with me.

Don't let me find out.... I really dun want to... Thank You.

No comments: