Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 23, 2009

My New Life

Assalammu'alaikum. Alhamdulillah, I have lived another day with my new life. Some things may appear tough, but with my will, focus, and guidance from Him, I have made it smooth sailing thus far.

Insya'Allah, this would be permanent, following some learning in depth of what I have left behind, pushed aside, for other things before what is truly necessary. With the strength I have, I would love to pass it on, to give moral support, and example to change those who wants to, and to give them the strength to do what they have always wanted to do. And thanks to everyone who remained strong and gave me strength to go on...

May today be better than yesterday, and may today brings about a better tomorrow. Insya'Allah. Wa'alaikumsalam.

No comments: